Vaginitis in one among often problems of women. It is the inflammation of the vaginal mucosa resulting to vaginal discharge. Vaginitis includes issues such as yeast infection and allergic reaction in the skin areas of ******. ******* candida or yeast infection is commonly the main cause of vaginitis.
Symptoms of yeast infections are extreme itchiness in the ******, redness and swelling of ****** and vulva, burning sensation or pain while peeing, discomfort during love making, and there’s a thick white discharge from the ******.
There are risk factors that increases the risk of developing vaginitis,
- Birth control pills, menopause, hormonal changes
- Love-making activity, transmitted infection
- Antibiotics and steroids
- Spermicides for birth control
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Usage of bubble bath, vaginal deodorant spray
- Douching (a method of contraception)
- Tightfitting clothing
- IUD or intrauterine device for birth control
To prevent or relieve some symptoms of vaginitis you must,
- Avoid hot tubs and whirlpool spas
- Avoid irritants such as scented soaps, tampons, pads, and douches. Rinse your ******* after shower.
- Avoid wiping you ****** from back to front after peeing. Habituate yourself wiping front area to back.
- Douching isn’t helpful to clear up vaginal infection.
- Latex condom will help you avoid infection during contact.
- Wearing cotton undies or practice yourself not wearing undies at home. Yeast thrives in moist environments and cotton aren’t absorbing much water or moist.