Being a celebrity isn’t easy because your lifestyle, wealth, controversial action will always be in the eyes of the media.
Over fame and popularity, some celebrities chose to work in other institution, to live in a non-attention-seeking world.
And they are the celebrities who used to work in showbiz industry. I bet you knew some or all of them.
- Kim delos Santos – the former actress is quite popular back then wherein she one of the cast of television series, TGIS, derived from an expression Thank God it’s Friday. Kim is now a dialysis nurse in New Jersey, USA.
2. Bettina Carlos – used to be an actress in two major television network here in Philippines. She is also been a host of “Idol sa Kusina”. Today, Bettina is a columnist in Manila Times and also an owner of Baked Bites of ABC.
3. Nancy Castiglione – the gorgeous Filipina-Italian actress and singer is now a Business Development Manager in Sharp Insurance Company.
4. Serena Dalrymple – the former child actress who initially appeared in a Jolibee commercial is now a Manager in Viacom.
5. LA Lopez (Lyle Areanne Lopez)– he was discovered by the comedy king Dolphy in “That’s My Boy” before but the child actor now a shares the Words of God. He’s now a pastor.
6. January Isaac popularly known as Lumen – January became very popular through her television commercial advertisement, Surf. She’s now in abroad as Front End Lead in Cabella, and outdoor equipment store.
7. Bernadette Vela Punzalan – the Filipino actress is known professionally as Princess Punzalan. She now fulfilling her duties as a registered nurse based in United States.
8. Don Laurel – the artist before is now protecting the communities of Toronto Canada. He is now a policeman.
Source: Kami ph